On behalf of the IFA, the Newcastle League are hosting a First Aid Programme on Wednesday 11 February. This course is fully funded.
See below the key details:
- Training will take place at Murphys Bar and Restaurant Downpatrick – Function Room – on Wednesday 11 February.
- There are two training sessions on the night. The first session starts at 6pm-8pm and the second at 8pm-10pm.
- The training is conducted by a local company called Global Horizon and the training is fully recognised as a first aid training programme.
- Each session can host a maximum of 15 adults.
- The training is open to all club members, players, coaches, managers or volunteers.
- Each club will also receive a free first aid kit worth Â£20.
We are asking for volunteers as we absolutely need some folk trained in First Aid and the problem experienced with the Carrick Rangers player a few weeks back identifies this.
Anyone wanting to go should contact Gilbert.