The first club fundraiser of the season is currently underway in the form of the very popular ‘Last Man Standing’, which was very successful and enjoyable last season. The rules and details are as follows:
- £10 entry fee
- Teams must be picked from the Premier League
- You must pick a different team each week until you have picked all 20 teams at least once
- If your team loses or draws you are out
- You will be allowed 2 £5 buy-ins which must be paid before the following Saturday
- Chosen teams must be given to Scotty Brashaw (07525650577) or Steven Jess (07989989268) before first kick-off on Saturday. If team not selected by then you will loose a life
- All those wishing to enter must have the money in by Friday 26th October with the first teams to be picked by Saturday 27th October.