The clubs award night will take place on Saturday 4th May 2013 at The Primrose Ballynahinch at 7pm.
The price per ticket for a 3-course meal is £17.50 or £30 per couple.
If you are not attending the meal but would like to attend the awards themselves – there will be a £5 charge.
The Dinner Menu is as follows:
- Chef’s homemade soup with Wheaten Bread.
- Homemade Focaccis with Black Olives, Sun-blushed Tomato & Cheese with Tapenade.
- Primrose Chicken Cesar Salad.
- Stiffed Chicken wrapped in Bacon with a Red Wine Jus.
- Grilled Gammon with Pineapple & Chilli Glaze.
- Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding.
- Herb Crusted Salmon with Tomato, Broad Beans & Chorizo Salsa.
(All of the above served with fresh vegetables & potatoes.)
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova.
- Homemade Profiteroles with Hot Chocolate Sauce.
- Steamed Orange Pudding with Crème Anglaise.
Tickets will be available from this weekend. Players who won trophies last year should return them to the club house as soon as possible.