As we work towards starting training sessions again we would like to assure you that we are undertaking strict procedures to ensure the safety of all our members, taking our lead from the guidelines set by the Government and the Irish Football Association.
Training will be operating under a phased return and coaches will release schedules next week. Please be aware that your training slot could be on a different day of the week or at a different time to normal.
Training takes place at The Millbridge.
- Men – Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm. Saturday at 11am
- Ladies – Monday at 7pm
You must agree to our Return to Play Responsibilities and complete the form to be allowed to return to training.
You MUST NOT attend training if in the past 14 days you or anyone in your household has been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms.
You MUST NOT attend training if you or anyone in your household has been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
You MUST NOT attend training if your household is shielding or if you have had any respiratory symptoms (even if mild).
Return to Play Responsibilites
Please read and make yourself familiar with the following:
- All equipment, balls and cones will be sanitised before and after every session. Equipment on site will be kept to a minimum.
- Entry and exit points to the pitch will be sanitised before and after every session.
- Records of attendance will be kept in order to know who was on the pitch and when.
- At present, only 12 people are allowed on the pitch (6 each half) at any one time (including the coach). Age groups may be split over two time slots. You cannot switch time slots or training groups.
- All training will be socially distanced and non-contact. Players must keep 2 metres apart at all times once they enter the grounds.
- There will be no matches played during training sessions.
- There will be a drop off and pick up system in place for non-driving players. Parents may not be able to stay as parking will be limited and priority will be given to coaches. Any parents that do stay will need to remain in their car. View traffic management layout – then click on the tab
- Try to leave trainers, jumpers etc in the car. Bring as little on to the pitch as possible. Any personal belongings brought on to the pitch must all be spaced 2 metres apart.
- Please bring your own, clearly identifiable water bottle. We will not be providing water bottles. Water bottles must not be shared.
- You must use the sanitiser provided to clean your hands before entering and exiting the pitch.
- Please come to training wearing clean training kit and wash it when you get home.
- Do not touch fences, goalposts or equipment.
- No spitting at any time.
- The Clubhouse will not be open. There will be no toilet facilities available.
Players and parents must be patient and understand that we must all work together and follow all the guidelines. There will be changes every day/week and we will be updating our procedures regularly.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you’re not comfortable returning, don’t.
This notice explains how Ballynahinch United FC (comprising also of Ballynahinch Youth and Ladies FC) will process the personal information that you provide to us. We are obliged to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Ballynahinch United FC take your privacy seriously and we are committed to processing your personal information in a fair, transparent and lawful way.
The information that you are asked to provide will vary depending on the reason for the data collection. At the point where we collect your personal information we will provide you with the defined purpose as to why we are collecting it and how and what we will be using your information for.
We are obliged to process your information in a lawful way. Personal information you submit may be shared with third parties in association with the regulations of participating in the playing of football. We share information with the Irish Football Association, County Antrim Football Association, Northern Amateur Football League, Newcastle and District Amateur Football League, Northern Ireland Women’s Football Association, Northern Ireland Boys Football Association, South Belfast Invitational Youth Football League and other tournament/competition organisers where we enter tournaments/competitions. In addition the Ladies and Youth sections use third party supplier Teamfeepay for the collection of monthly payments.
We will keep relevant to the purpose which we require the information and limit the information we request and hold.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. If we believe unauthorised persons have viewed or accessed your personal information and in doing so impacted your rights to data protection then we will notify you as soon as is reasonably practical.
Personal information supplied to us will be retained for no longer than is necessary to perform the operation for which you have agreed to the submission of the information. You have the right to access the information we hold about you. You may do this in writing to us at: The Chairperson, Ballynahinch United FC c/o 25 Magaluf Park, Moneyreagh, BT23 6DA.