The BUFC 50s Club is a private lottery open to all players, supporters, parents, carers, sponsors and friends of Ballynahinch United. It is a great way for you to have a bit of a flutter whilst also supporting us.
By joining our 50s Club you will help to fund equipment, resources, developments, donations and club running costs for BUFC.
How it works
Complete and sign the 50s Club Membership and Payment Method forms. Choose to pay £10 a month (£120 total) by standing order, online bank transfer, cash upfront or cheque. This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into our monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
You can email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, send to us via Facebook messenger or leave it to The Millbridge during home matches.
- Download 50s Club forms (Doc – 1.3MB)
- Complete online form
- See Terms and Conditions
- Read our Privacy Notice
THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE LAST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH
What you’ll win
The prize money will be 50% of the total membership fee taken that month. The remaining 50% goes to Ballynahinch United Football Club to help fund equipment, resources, developments, donations and club running costs. The prizes for August 2019, December 2019 and May 2020 will be higher with a percentage of the total membership fee taken each month added. Prize money may vary due to new members.
If you win, BUFC will arrange payment with you using the details provided on your membership application. We will contact you within one week of the draw result. The name and winning membership number for each month will be posted on our website or social media. Where possible, the draw will be broadcast online.
Terms and Conditions
- For a cost of £10 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and the number of memberships sold. The more memberships, the bigger the prize funds.
- A draw will be made every month – starting in August 2019 – with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. Draw dates will be announced online.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income. Winnings are returned in cash or bank transfer. Prize money may vary each month due to new members.
- A proportion of prize money will be kept aside each money to be added to 2 “Super Draws” which will take place for December and May each year.
- The 50s Club is a private lottery and is open to all players, supporters, parents, carers, sponsors and friends of Ballynahinch United. Anyone age 16 or over can join to be a member. There is no limit to how many memberships you can purchase. Club players must have at least one membership.
- Payments must be made by standing order, online bank transfer, cash or by cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation. To cancel, contact a BUFC Committee Member.
- Member’s numbers will only be valid if their membership payment is up to date. Member’s must have agreed to the 50s Club’s Terms and Conditions and signed and ticked the appropriate consent to be able to register. You must have paid on or before the 20th of each month to be eligible for the following draw. You may join the club at any time.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their membership will be cancelled with immediate effect and with no notice given.
- The draw will be made by BUFC at The Millbridge on the last Saturday of each month*. Where possible, this draw will be broadcast online. *draw dates may be subject to change.
- The Club will arrange payment with winners using the details provided on their membership application within one week of the draw. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure their contact details are up to date.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the club website or on BUFC’s social media.
- The 50s Club will be run by the Ballynahinch United FC Committee. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 50s Club if their subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into BUFC’s funds after six months.
- Ballynahinch United FC reserves the right to suspend or cancel the 50s Club at any time.
You may have heard of these being called a 100 or 200 club – but in honour of our recent 50th Year Anniversary in 2018, we’ve called ours the BUFC 50s Club.
50s Club Results
Find out more about the latest winning membership numbers and our upcoming draws.
|1st: Harry Jess
2nd: Conor Graham
3rd: Daks Graham
|1st: Alan Patterson
2nd: Rab Carlisle
3rd: Corey Davis
|1st: Claire Greene
2nd: Graham Hamilton
3rd: Ken McMullan
|1st: Paul Davidson
2nd: Ken McMullan
3rd: Greg Hall
|1st: Gareth Bingham
2nd: Paul Davidson
3rd: Scott Brashaw
Draws and results will be posted on our social media channels when possible:
Ballynahinch United FC (BUFC) is the Data Controller under Data Protection legislation for the personal data gathered on our forms.
Ballynahinch United FC will use the information that you provide for the purpose of processing your payment and membership entry for the 50s Club. By completing our forms, you are providing your personal data on the basis of consent.
Personal data may be shared between BUFC members who are involved in providing this membership with the purpose of supporting an effective delivery of the service. Your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to any other organisation without your consent or unless the law places an obligation on the Football Club to do so.
Personal data is held and stored by Ballynahinch United FC in a safe and secure manner and in compliance with Data Protection legislation. It is also held in line with the club’s retention and disposal schedule.
If you have a query regarding your personal data or you wish access to it, please contact email@example.com